The March 1996 Eagle
- 2% of Students Vote! by
- Some comments about the recent Associated Student Body elections.
- Cleaner Gas at the
- By June 1, 1996, California will have the cleanest gasoline
in the world.
- Election 96 on the Net
by Dale Glaser
- Now, up-to-the-minute election results can be obtained from
- Emal's Corner by Russ
- Thoughts and observations around and about the campus by
The Eagle's editor.
- How About Coho ? by
- A look at the co-housing movement.
- Internet In 1996 by
- What has happened on the net over the last year, and what
is to come.
- Interview with Linda Myers
by Tammie Gilliam
- An interview with the Director of the Mendocino College Learning
- Is BGH in Trouble? by
- A look at the rocky road of Monsanto's bonvine growth hormone
to increase milk production in cows.
- Letter to the American
People by Richard Kimball, Board President of Vote Smart
- Vote Smart is a new information database on political information
for the public. You ask the questions, they supply the information.
A great new resource.
- Multimedia Update by King
- An overview of multimedia and the continued work of the Community
- News from the Ag Dept.
by Marilyn Friedman
- The latest events and activities at the college Ag Dept.
- Susan Walks Her Talk
by King Collins
- Susan Crane hammered on a trident missile as a symbol of
beating plowshares into swords. She went to trial for felony
destruction of property, she committed the act on behalf of peace.
- To the Judge of Susan
Crane by Louis Korn
- One of the many letters of support sent to the judge who
sentenced Susan Crane.
- Tutor of the Month - Cheryl
Cornett by Susan Orozco
- Each month, a student tutor is highlighted and interviewed
in the Eagle.
[Back to Mendocino
College Eagle Home Page]